Bringing purpose to my adventures;
- using adventure to promote healthy human behaviours
- promoting the mental & physical health benefits of adventuring outdoors
- raising awareness of environmental issues
- advocating for adventure in the UK
- encouraging others to go outside - to adventure confidently and safely
- supporting charities who echo my values
It's common to associate the words 'fit' and 'healthy' with how people look. I believe that feeling healthy in yourself is much more important than achieving a look. Looking 'fit' to others is pretty worthless if you feel rubbish inside.
As an under confident individual, I have found confidence through the World of adventure. I eat, train, and move in ways that help the body I have, to take me where I want to go.